In the United States, many providers are currently providing internet services. The Internet plays an integral role in our lives, from work to learning, from entertainment to relationships, the internet is playing a key role in all aspects. To keep up with the recent advancements that are taking place in education, business, and, in the social world we need to have a sound internet connection. Since there is an outbreak of global pandemic around the world and it is advised by the health professionals that the only way to slow down the spread of coronavirus COVID19. We need to have a sound, reliable, and trustworthy internet connection to proceed with our daily life tasks.
There are many options available for internet services in the United States. I will list the top 2 internet providers that provide high-speed internet and are also affordable. It is not only about an internet connection, when you sign up for a new internet connection you should have flexible options to choose from and more importantly a responsive customer service department because no one can assure you that you will not face any issues regarding internet speeds or, any external issue like a storm that might affect your internet services. Reliable customer service support is a must.
The provider that is known for its affordability and flexibility is Spectrum, which is the 2nd best residential internet services provider in the United States.
The Spectrum residential internet services:
Spectrum is a unification of three popular internet service providers that are: Charter, Time Warner, and The Bright House Network. This means that Spectrum became more accessible in other states rather than being confined to a specific number of states. Spectrum provides you different internet options.
Three high-speed internet options with Spectrum:
The Spectrum internet allows you to choose any speed according to your desire. They are offering the basic internet speed of 100 Mbps per sec (depending upon your location, it can be 200 Mbps per sec). This speed is fast enough to support multiple devices: you may easily connect about 4 to 5 devices like tablets, mobile phones, laptops, smart TVs, or computers. It is an ideal internet speed for all the tasks and, you can get this package at the promotional discounted rate of $49 approximately per month for a whole year.
2nd internet speed tier:
If you are looking for a bit higher speed for a larger use then, 400 Mbps is an ideal option for you. If there are people who love to watch Netflix or Hulu, this speed tier will cater to all their cravings for favorite seasons. You may easily connect up to 7 devices at the same time with your Wi-Fi and, you will not face any buffering issue or speed lags. You can opt for this package at a very economical rate of $57 per month for a whole year. You will get a free modem as Spectrum is offering a free internet modem with every package but, for the Wi-Fi route, you will need to pay $5 additional so you can easily connect various devices.
1 GIG ultra-fast speed:
Spectrum allows you to choose the highest internet speed of 1 GIG that is an ideal speed for larger families or intensive internet usage. This package gives you an ideal speed for any kind of use, you can connect 10 devices and, they will work completely fine. 1 GIG will cost you extra on the pocket but you will have the internet speed of your dreams. If you are a game addict or someone in your family is, this is the speed that you need. It will cost you around $100 per month at a discounted rate.
- You will get a free internet modem along with any package.
- There are No Contracts required for any package or service with Spectrum. You may keep the internet services for as long as you desire. Once, you plan to cancel your services due to any reason: you can do that without paying any early termination fee.
- You will also get free access to nationwide Wi-Fi hotspots that allows you to connect your devices to the internet, even when you are away from your home.
CenturyLink Internet for residential purposes:
The best DSL internet provider in the United States is CenturyLink. They are providing internet services for decades to millions of users around the US. They provide internet even in the places that are outside the city limits. Their internet packages and speeds depend upon your location, you might have a minimum speed of 100 Mbps and it leads up to ultra-high-speed of 1 GIG. The speed that you get with CenturyLink is a dedicated speed that means you will not face any speed lags.
Certain factors make CenturyLink stand out:
- With CenturyLink you will get promotional discounts For Life this means that you will never see a rise in your bill after a certain number of months, you will pay the same bill for your internet for as long as you keep using the internet services.
- You will get free activation of your internet services.
- Depending upon your credit score, you might get further discounts.
- The promotional discounted rate for 100 Mbps is around $40 per month.
- There are no hidden charges for anything.
- You can keep the services for as long as you want.
- You have an option to change your package at any point if you want.
- You are free to keep the services for as long as you like as there are no contracts required.
For residential internet services, both providers are Spectrum and CenturyLink, they are offering promotional discounts and freedom of choice. You may choose a provider of your choice. Spectrum provides higher speeds as it is a cable internet provider and for CenturyLink, you need to make sure that you have an active phone jack and a computer on which your internet services will be installed. Choose the speeds according to your requirement and usage.