We all are living in such times nobody ever thought of. While this pandemic has left us locked in our homes our lives are getting monotonous day by day and we all look for new and interesting means to kill our time.
While for elders, there is a lot to do and many of us are working from home, it certainly is a difficult time for kids. Children are having online classes these days and believe it or not it’s boring for most of them. While some of them still like to study online, most of the kids are losing interest and don’t appreciate attending online classes.
Moreover, with kids of small age groups, it is even more difficult to tackle this situation and motivate them to study. Under such circumstances, it is evident that there should be a change and parents should look for other means to make kids learn and study.
One such way is to educate kids is to make use of educational apps for kids and help them study more interactively and simply.
There have been many advancements in recent times due to the pandemic and everyone relies on technology for almost everything. There have been many best learning apps for older kids and teenagers like Byju’s, etc. Parents of kindergarten children have been looking for learning apps for children that can help them have a stronghold on the basics and hence make a positive impact on their studies.
Mathematics is one such subject that is important in every aspect of life and hence one needs to pave a solid foundation of the subject. If the basics are not clear to kids, they will never be able to learn the advanced techniques and hence will not be able to have a deep knowledge of the subject.
To lay the foundation in the right manner, there are many best learning apps for kids and kids math apps that groom your kids in the right direction.
Many of the learning apps for children are simple and basic that only concentrates on teaching kids, but does the same rule apply to kids of small age groups. Well, NO. Kids of age group 6 to 12 want something that helps them inculcate good learning habits while keeping things simple and interesting.
Hence, what we want our kids Math apps that teach them in an easy to learn method and reinforce the basic concepts joyously. The apps should make them learn by playing instead of intimidating them with the difficult interface and frightening questions.
Groom your mathematics skills with this amazing best math app for kids. Kids Math App is an interactive app built for age groups 6-12. This effective learning app enables kids to learn the four basic mathematics concepts namely, addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication.
Kids Math App reinforces the basic concepts of mathematics playfully problem-solving in kids.
Kids Math App is the new way to introduce the basic concepts of mathematics in kids to lay a perfect foundation for lifetime learning. It is a smart learning app for children to make them learn while playing.
Simply choose the operation and have a balloon display the question. All you need to do is answer the question by typing the answer from the keyboard. If the answer is correct the balloon pops up and if the answer is incorrect it will gradually fall. There is no limitation to the number of chances you get to answer a question correctly.
You lose a life for an incorrect answer and get rewarded after clearing every level. The sense of getting rewarded by amazing medals motivates the children to do more and perform better with each passing level.
The app has an easy to use interface that helps kids solve problems independently without any help from parents.
How To Use Kids Math App: New way of learning Maths:
Below are the simple steps to install and use this best kids math app:
- Download Kids Math App from Google Play Store on your Android device having Android version 5.1 and above.
- Once installed, launch the app and choose the mathematical operation you wish to solve.
- You will be asked questions in the form of balloons. Simply answer the questions by typing the answer from the keyboard. If the answer is a two-digit number type both the number simultaneously from the keyboards.
- For each correct answer, the balloon pops up and you clear a level after answering all the questions correctly at that level.
- If you answer incorrectly the balloon falls gradually and you lose a life if you are not able to answer it correctly until the balloon falls completely. There is no limit to the number of chances you get to answer the question correctly.
- After completion of every level, the app rewards you with a medal.
Features Of Kids Math App: New way of learning Maths:
Let’s have a look at the amazing features of this best Kids Math App:
- Easy to understand interface.
- Promotes the polishing of the basic mathematical concepts.
- Unlimited questions for brainstorming.
- Increases time management and concentration levels.
- Available in Dark and Light Themes.
- The app can be shared via WhatsApp, social media, email, etc.
- Rewards for each level.
- Presents all the basic mathematical computation in one app.
- Promoted independent usage of the app for problem-solving.
- Rewards kids with different medals like Silver, Bronze, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Master, and Grand Master medal.
Benefits Of Kids Math App: New way of learning Maths:
Along with the varied features this efficient learning all for kids also has ample benefits:
- Promotes brainstorming and increases concentration levels.
- All in one platform for the basics of Math.
- Easy to use the app.
- Provides sample questions to solve.
- Kids friendly interface that can be used independently.
Current Version: 184.108.40.206
Requires Android: 5.1 and up
Offered By: SYSTWEAK SOFTWARE PRIVATE LIMITED
Download from Google Play Store.
Don’t let your kids sit ideal, give them something to learn playfully, Install the best Kids math app for your kid, and help them lay a perfect foundation for a lifetime.